Midland Credit Management - Class action lawsuit
I looked up info for a class action lawsuit.Email me if interested.
First we need a lot of participants. Then we can go from there. My husband and I also experience the same thing. We are currently located in East California and ever have we had any contact with this company.
Then for someone to come to our house 9:15 at night talking about we are being served. It's a good thing we consider ourselves humble and not crazy. The gentleman said that he didn't know too much of anything but yet he asked if we had any questions.
What kind of sense does this make?Contact us so we can get some peace behind this.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..."
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "Molina withdrew $1066.02 from my checking account without my approval. This has caused a tremendous hardship to my payment obligations. My rent was due on Jan 1, 2015,..."
- "I am not some Third-World joker starving to get $5 assignments; I have a master's in electrical engineering, ran a computer security consultancy for quite some time, and, in the..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "Iberia Foods Corp deceives consumers This company is not correct and deceives the consumer I bought at the store Walmart store 1720 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33610 a bottle of olive..."