Midland Credit Management
If you are ever contacted by these people DO NOT give them any personal information.They took me to court on some bogus bill and I WON.
They had the nerve to offer me a settlement ($1,500) which was half of what they were suing me offer and get this, they had no proof. I do not know what company you have dealt with that these bills have come up, but they usually do not have any type of proof. I paid my entire balance to First Consumers National Bank years ago and they now say that the payments were not made although they had no proof of that. The judge did not even care to hear it even after allowing them 60 days to come up with proof.
Do not let them intimidate you. In fact, there is a class-action law suit against them led by Andrea Brent in Broomfield, CO. Go to www.BrentSettlement.com for more info and good luck. The one thing you should NEVER do is ignore the lawsuit should it go that far.
Respond to it and show up in court.
Their lawyers are are bums who try to intimidate people.Good Luck!116f55d7 review #234780
You may also like
- "I have not order anything off of this site. So please take me off of your site. An replace the money that you took. I don't have any reason why..."
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "I bought a hood for my car. it too 2 weeks to get it. 150.00 for shipping alone. when it got here it was bent!!!!!! we had to unfold it..."
- "A company specialized in crafting a wide range of swing-set which instills educational as well as gaming skills in children. Along with learning we also focus on the health conditions..."
- "I toolk an original oil painting worth $100 to hobby lobby to be framed. I told the framer it was an oil painting and could not be touched on..."
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."