Midland Credit Management
If you are ever contacted by these people DO NOT give them any personal information.They took me to court on some bogus bill and I WON.
They had the nerve to offer me a settlement ($1,500) which was half of what they were suing me offer and get this, they had no proof. I do not know what company you have dealt with that these bills have come up, but they usually do not have any type of proof. I paid my entire balance to First Consumers National Bank years ago and they now say that the payments were not made although they had no proof of that. The judge did not even care to hear it even after allowing them 60 days to come up with proof.
Do not let them intimidate you. In fact, there is a class-action law suit against them led by Andrea Brent in Broomfield, CO. Go to www.BrentSettlement.com for more info and good luck. The one thing you should NEVER do is ignore the lawsuit should it go that far.
Respond to it and show up in court.
Their lawyers are are bums who try to intimidate people.Good Luck!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam. This company thinks the whole world owes them money. Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people..."
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief. They refuse to..."
- "I take all 4 of my vehicles to the Washington St location of Discount Tire here in Indianapolis. I work on my own car, I drive a 2003 Acura TL..."
- "If you thinking about buying things from this retailer, I recommend you not to. I bought 4 dresses and with 2 dresses are unwearable, the size was totally different from..."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."