Midland Credit Management - Won't allow me to pay off debt
I am currently disabled due to an on the job accident.I received a settlement and I have tried contacting my account manager several times in order to pay off my CHASE debt.
I have left messages for him to call me back, but he does not return them. No one else seems capable of taking my payment; they keep re-routing me to his voice mail.
These sharks just want to keep me in their loop so that they can keep charging me astronomical fees to line their pockets.All I want to do is pay it off so that my credit report is clean.review #382287
You may also like
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- "Home was damaged in a wind storm in Sept. '04, claim adjuster did not show up unitl Oct. 04, and they have only realease $900 for a 4 years..."
- "These two are unscrupulous predators who use their businesses to defraud unsuspecting and unwitting employee's, partners and "friends", who mistakenly believe them to be respectable business executives. The stole almost..."
- "I purchased 3 kohler, landena model number 2215 sinks believing that they were 21 by 14 because that was the e-faucets web page showed their the items description. I..."
- "Months ago, I had wanted an altar table to place all of my sacred treasures on so that I could have a special place to meditate in front of. I..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "When I ordered my tickets I specifically ordered Floor table section. when my tickets arrive in the mail they are floor section standing room. When I log back into Bigstub..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "I go to the Jack in the Box on Montrose just about every morning but the service and food are just a day to day you might get great tacos..."