1.7K views

This company called 2-5 times a day, my place of employment and my cell phone.I have the call recorded where she is telling one of my employees about my debt and never once confirmed she was a debt collector with this company.

I will be filling as this is not in code with FDCPA. The name of the employee with this company is Christina, her phone number is 1-866-452-2381 extension 8423.

When I got on the phone I told her my name and to stop calling my place of work and cell phone she kept trying to speak over me to the point of I had to hang up.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "harassment " of midland credit management debt collection and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Midland Credit Management needs to "accountability for not following all fdcpa laws to customers. and to cease all calls going forward" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned midland credit management debt collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Midland Credit Management.

Comments

Annoying repeat calls.No message.

Unrecognized phone number.Blocked.