What kind of business is this that behaves like a like a lynch mop, call work numbers several times a day, relatives.How to make it stop, leave a message and let a call be made back to them.

Send out info in the mail, but too behave like this is insane. I have never had this happen or heard of this going on. Is this a real company? Who are they hiring and what is their code of ethics.

They could give someone a heart attack with this attacking way. Please let me know how to get them to stop this kind of harassment.

I would like to know how they hire their staff.I don't even know why they are calling.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Midland Credit Management needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Midland Credit Management.

Had an Experience with Midland Credit Management?

Comments

Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more Simm Associates - Suspected Scam Simm Associates "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..." Read more ER Solutions needs a class action lawsuit ER Solutions "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..." Read more Gc Services - GC changed my original payment amount when I was ready to pay! Gc Services "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more