If you are ever contacted by these people DO NOT give them any personal information.They took me to court on some bogus bill and I WON.
They had the nerve to offer me a settlement ($1,500) which was half of what they were suing me offer and get this, they had no proof. I do not know what company you have dealt with that these bills have come up, but they usually do not have any type of proof. I paid my entire balance to First Consumers National Bank years ago and they now say that the payments were not made although they had no proof of that. The judge did not even care to hear it even after allowing them 60 days to come up with proof.
Do not let them intimidate you. In fact, there is a class-action law suit against them led by Andrea Brent in Broomfield, CO. Go to www.BrentSettlement.com for more info and good luck. The one thing you should NEVER do is ignore the lawsuit should it go that far.
Respond to it and show up in court.
Their lawyers are are bums who try to intimidate people.Good Luck!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..."
- "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..."
- "Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- " I liked Teavana so I went to the store in West farms mall, West Hartford Connecticut, I bought a lot of it multiple times, I was drinking a lot..."
- "Why is it that when I see the price of a shoe in my showroom it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from the price at checkout? Also once my credits are added the..."
- "Stay Away!!!!! Wish we read these reviews before buying. Started by fitters putting a hammer through the plastic door frame and has gotten worse from there. Fitted front door start..."