They contacted me several years back about a debt that was 12 years old at that time, what lenders call zombie debt. What they tried to do was add interest onto the 12 year old debt (which the original debt was "settled") I contacted my states attorney general, FTC and a debt attorney.

I was advised to send them a certified cease and desist letter, which I did, still have, and was signed by an employee there. Fast forward 3 years and now they are calling my cell phone! There are only a handful of people (family and friends) that have my cell phone, so I'm curious of how it was obtained by them? Today, I generated yet another cease and desist letter, which will be sent, certified, yet again and I have also generated letters for FTC and my states attorney general's office.

If they continue, I will obtain legal counsel and pursue further action. As it stands today, they owe ME $1000.00; $500.00 for each time they called my cell phone and violated the FDCPA. We'll see what their tune is when they receive this latest installment from myself.

DO NOT GIVE into these bottom feeding, zombie debt, bullying tactical people, when you do , you relinquish YOUR power! Fight them, do your research and fight back!

Review about: Midland Credit Management Debt Collection.

Comments