This company called and asked to speak with my mother.First of all it was some Indian guy calling himself David.

I'm Indian, so I don't think as of date we name our children David. So right away I knew it was a scam. Then he asked to speak with my mom. He barely spoke a word of word of English and got angry bc I asked him to repeat several times.

Then as he spoke I googled the company and saw what a scam. When he asked about making a deal.... I let him have it! How do these people even get our numbers?

Why are they allowed to harass us? When I asked if he was under the BBB, he asked me what was that! Save your money people and hang up your phones! Someone needs to stop this ***!

Bc people get scared and simply open their pocketbooks instead!Forget about it!

Review about: Deception.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Midland Credit Management?

Comments

jenny
Orlando, Florida, United States #1282234

called very day for the last 5 days, last Sunday called twice, I answered second time, they hang up, I was so mad so I called back and one guy with very heavy Indian accent start to ask me what account .... I let him have it and tell him go to *** and stop call my

home phone special early Sunday, I'll get my lawyer to sue them if they don't stop. I'll check today to see what happen