Midland can never provide proper validation of any collection!They even respond with letters in spanish but continue to just send robot letters out instead of validation of an account requested!

This is ridiculous and how do credit bureaus keep saying they have validated the account belongs to us?! Makes no sense! I need them to remove these accounts from my credit report and yet they still cannot validate any of my accounts?!

How do the bureaus validate these accounts if Midland cannot validate them to me?I will file many complaints against them til I get action!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Midland Credit Management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Midland Credit Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Midland Credit Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Midland Credit Management?

Comments

Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #1197891

I have the same problem. they keep sending me robot letters and refuse to validate my debt.

Texas has stricter laws so I'm going to use Big Texas law against them and see what happens.