they are garnishing my paycheck and won't say why!who they are?

What is going on! I am highly pissed. i got a letter to appear in court and now another letter and money starts being garnished out of my employment check stubs and i dont know what to do. can someone help me or tell me who these crazy taking from hardworking people are.

why wont they talk to you when you called them directly. why does it take for me to vent my anger out on the internet.

have you been got before by this company?let me know!

Had an Experience with Midland Credit Management?

Comments

#202356

Dbuie25: Apparently you were served a court summons to appear in court to answer their "garnishment suit" against you...and you failed to appear, resulting in a "default" judgment in the full amount of the alleged debt. Your employer would have to have a copy of the court order, and should provide you will a copy of the court's order. :eek!

I kow this will take extra time, but you might want to pull your credit reports for probable identity thief.

Procollect Work Experience Review from Denton, Texas ProCollect "I used to work for Procollect in 2015,... Today is 2/18/16 and I STILL have NOT RECIEVED MY W2 after SEVERAL CALLS of being transferred to voicemail. Then once..." Read more Viking Client Services - Review in Collection Agencies category Viking Client Services "Viking contacted me regarding a damage claim that had gone into collections. It was six minths old by the time they even left me a voice mail (mailing address was..." Read more Rjm Acquisitions - Never opend account with  yall Rjm Acquisitions "I got two diffrent bills in from yall the other day and it says the first one was bck in 95 i was only 13 then and another bck for..." Read more MIDWEST TITLE LOANS-ST.JOE MISSOURI REPO-MEN REPOED MY VEHICLE WATCH OUT! MidWest Title Loans "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more