Midland Credit Management has been calling my phone number incessantly for the past two weeks.I have actually answered 5 times and listened to the person tell me that he would help me make this debt that I don't owe go away.

After cross referencing the last 4 of the social security number, they tell me that they will take my name off the calling list and the very next morning are calling me again about someone else's debt. When I started asking for names and phone numbers the guy from India got flustered and hung up on me.

I then tracked down the customer relations number and informed them that if I received one more phone call I was reporting them to my state attorney general...they will probably call tomorrow...

Review about: Midland Credit Management Debt Collection.

Had an Experience with Midland Credit Management?

Comments

The state attorney isnt doing there job ?

or the last 4 of your ss# match

Ic Systems who???????? Ic System "No clue who this companies is, don't care. I know my credit is clean and has been for a while, I have no late payments or any outstanding medical bills..." Read more Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more Simm Associates - Suspected Scam Simm Associates "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..." Read more I Have 106 Federal Lawsuits Against Midland Credit Management Right Now. Midland Credit Management "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more