I have been harassed by these people who refuse to provide me with absolute proof I even own the credit card they want money for.When I tried to work with them, they refused to accept what I could pay and forced me to agree to a payment I couldn't afford.

I closed my bank account and told the caller they could accept what I could pay them each month and still pay my rent, utilities, and food. He threatened to report that I was refusing to pay, that they would sell my account and increase my balance. I requested the address to pay them directly. He said I already had it on the letters he sent me.

While telling him I had not received anything from him, he hung up on me.

I've had it with these people!I always try to pay what I owe, but they have NEVER cooperated with me and constantly make demands I cannot meet.

Had an Experience with Midland Credit Management?

Comments

South Nyack, New York, United States #45437

NEVER TALK TO COLLECTION AGENCY'S!

They cannot be trusted.

Midland is one of the worst out there.

They are required by LAW to provide proof that it is your debt.

Go to www.budhibbs.com and learn how to fight back.

Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more Franklin Collection Service - Review in Collection Agencies category from Columbus, Ohio Franklin Collection Service "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..." Read more Simm Associates - Suspected Scam Simm Associates "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..." Read more Ic Systems who???????? Ic System "No clue who this companies is, don't care. I know my credit is clean and has been for a while, I have no late payments or any outstanding medical bills..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more