I have been harassed by these people who refuse to provide me with absolute proof I even own the credit card they want money for.When I tried to work with them, they refused to accept what I could pay and forced me to agree to a payment I couldn't afford.

I closed my bank account and told the caller they could accept what I could pay them each month and still pay my rent, utilities, and food. He threatened to report that I was refusing to pay, that they would sell my account and increase my balance. I requested the address to pay them directly. He said I already had it on the letters he sent me.

While telling him I had not received anything from him, he hung up on me.

I've had it with these people!I always try to pay what I owe, but they have NEVER cooperated with me and constantly make demands I cannot meet.

Had an Experience with Midland Credit Management?

Comments

South Nyack, New York, United States #45437

NEVER TALK TO COLLECTION AGENCY'S!

They cannot be trusted.

Midland is one of the worst out there.

They are required by LAW to provide proof that it is your debt.

Go to www.budhibbs.com and learn how to fight back.

North Shore Agency - NASTY LETTER TO MY 82YR OLD GRANDMOTHER North Shore Agency "We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50. I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter. We are not sure if she..." Read more State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more Convergent Outsourcing - Review in Collection Agencies category from Wilmington, California Convergent Outsourcing "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..." Read more Convergent Outsourcing - Convergent using spoofed phone numbers Convergent Outsourcing "I got a call call on April 20, 2016, which is today as I am writing this. The phone number displayed is 1-000-000-0029. I did not answer it..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more