Beaverton, Oregon

I am currently disabled due to an on the job accident.I received a settlement and I have tried contacting my account manager several times in order to pay off my CHASE debt.

Related: Midland Credit Management - I just paid them off..

I have left messages for him to call me back, but he does not return them. No one else seems capable of taking my payment; they keep re-routing me to his voice mail.

These sharks just want to keep me in their loop so that they can keep charging me astronomical fees to line their pockets.All I want to do is pay it off so that my credit report is clean.

Review about: Debt Collection Agency.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $843
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Midland Credit Management?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more NationStar Mortgage is an Evil, Disgusting, Unprofessional Company and I Don't Even Have a Loan With Them! Nationstar Mortgage "A NationStar employee was parked illegally on my street, on an ATV trail for more than 30 minutes. She was filling out some paper work in her truck and though..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Swimsuits For All - Buyer beware!! Longitude swimsuits not extra long at all!! Swimsuits For All "This year Longitude swimsuits are not "for long torsos" as their website states. I have ordered from Longitude swimsuits from Swimsuits for All for several years and the sizing has..." Read more